Welcome to Kilen Seaplane Club!
In Kilen there have been seaplane operations since the 1920s. Today the club is highly active with its around 90 members and can therefore be considered one of the largest seaplane clubs in Northern Europe. In Kilen members meet across generations sharing the common interest and passion for aviation and maritime activities.
There are about 10 seaplanes that have Kilen as their home base and the flight school provides pilot training for the SEP-SEA license and performs proficiency and season checkouts.
At Kilen you will also find a fuel facility with Avgas 100 LL, a hangar for storage and minor repairs, a port facility and a nice club house where meetings, classes and other social events are organized.
Please feel free to drop by and say hi!
If you have any questions or if you are planing to visit Kilen by seaplane please contact us through the form below to get PPR and operative procedures for the airport.
To become a member i Kilen you need to do the following:
- Reach out to one of our instructors to start schooling (also if you already have a seaplane licence). You can find contact information here: her: http://www.kilensjoflyklubb.no/instruktorer/
- Pay the entry fee of 2.000 kr to 0530.52.80706 (IBAN NO9105305280706, BIC DNBANOKKXXX, Kilen Sjøflyklubb, c/o Martin Schütt, Fougstads gt 15, 0173 Oslo, Norway)
- Register as a member of Kilen Sjøflyklubb on mi.nlf.no and pay the annual fee of 2.500 kr
- Registrer here: https://forms.gle/axUGbRvf1zW1CTGXA
- Request membership here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/294171510398/
Approximately 24 hours after you’ve done this you will get access to MyWebLog.se, where you log in with 239-[your NLF-nr] as username and password. Here you also log and pay for all flights – also when schooling.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org